When Federal aid just isn't enough, we’re here to help
We’ve partnered with Student Choice to offer a private loan solution designed to fill the funding gaps that may exist after all lower-cost sources of aid (including scholarships, grants, and federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized loans) have been exhausted. And since these loans are being offered through us, you know that you are getting a great deal from a not-for-profit lender you can trust.
What you need to know before you borrow:
- Low interest rates
- Flexible repayment and in-school deferment options
- Easy online application and instant credit decision
- 24/7 call center and application support
- Convenient line of credit structure allows you to get funding for your entire undergraduate career with just one application*
- A loan from a local, not-for profit lender that you can trust for years to come
Ready to get started?
Begin your application here
Who is eligible?
Undergraduate students who are:
- Members of Oklahoma Central Credit Union
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents (Foreign students are NOT eligible)
- Continually enrolled in a degree-granting program and meeting the school’s minimum Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) criteria. For fall and spring terms, you must be enrolled at least half-time. For summer term, you may be enrolled less than half-time. (Should you drop below half-time in the fall or spring, withdraw during any term, or fail to meet SAP requirements, your funding request can be denied, your line of credit may close, and you may enter repayment.) Before applying, make sure to check that your school is included in our listing of approved schools**
- Able to pass a credit check (A co-borrower may be necessary in order for you to meet credit criteria, and may also help you qualify for a lower rate)
Have additional questions?
Here is a list of FAQs that might help or call 918-664-6000, select option 2, to speak with Member Services.
*Subject to credit qualification and annual credit review. Must meet school's Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements.
**Approved schools subject to change